This is an engaging online program for all ages created by the playwrights to enrich your shelter-at-home and post-pandemic experience. This online program features:
• A high-quality, 90-minute video recording (never made public) of MONEY TALKS sold-out performance at the Honolulu Museum of Art
• Introspective questions (in a PDF format) inviting you to ponder or discuss the show’s thought-provoking content
• An interactive Zoom workshop with the dynamic playwrights
• Practical tools to deepen your understanding of your own value in the world
• Free eBook, WHAT’S MY WORTH: Discovering the Priceless Treasure of You
What people are saying about MONEY TALKS: But What the Hell is it Saying…
“Deeply inspiring breath of fresh air!
I wish every artist could see this to remember why we do what we do.”
– Rosalyn Catracchia, award-winning composer and musical director
“Inspirational! I laughed and cried. A message I want my daughters to hear.”
– Maurice Thibodeau, Director of Grown, iQmetrix
“MONEY TALKS takes on the 21st century last modern taboo.
Revealing tender and brazenly funny.” – Kaui Lucas, Producer
Please note: this production will take the place of the originally scheduled June production of Money Talks.